We are so pleased to introduce the 2022-2023 Ultimate NL board of directors! At last night’s annual general meeting (AGM) a new board of directors was voted in. Also at the meeting, a motion was passed to create a new board position, a Youth programming director, and changing League representatives to Regional representatives to grow ultimate across the province.
We welcome board members Aaron Power, as the new Youth programming director, and Kelly Knight as Member at large.
The current 2022-2023 board of directors listing is:
- President: Nick House
- Vice-president: Melissa Wheeler
- Chief financial officer: Eric Ouellette
- Communications director: Lana Roestenberg
- Sport development director: Vacant
- Youth school director: Hilary Walsh
- Youth performance and development director: David Whitney-Brown
- Community outreach director: Cameron Penney
- Events director: Vacant
- Youth Programming director: Aaron Power
- Member at large: Kelly Knight
The positions of Events director and Sport development director are still vacant. Anyone interested in learning more should contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to outgoing board members Brandon Kilfoy (Events director), Rebecca Mesburis (Sport development director) and Lauren Law (Member at Large) for all their hard work this past year.
Congratulations to the board of directors for 2022-2023! We are delighted to say we have an enthusiastic, energetic and dedicated group of new and returning volunteers on the Ultimate NL Board of Directors for the year.