Who we are
Ultimate NL is a non-profit organization run by a volunteer board that receives limited funding from government. Membership fees greatly assist in the costs associated with running many of our junior and adult programs including tournaments, leagues, clinics, outreach, travel grants, club team support, coaching certification, awards and attending meetings at provincial and national levels. This all contributes to the support, growth and development of ultimate across the province. Thank you for your support!
- Annual membership: $30 (June 1-May 31)
- Semi-annual membership: $15 (Jan. 1-May 31)
- Ability to participate in sanctioned Ultimate NL events including:
- Ultimate NL tournaments (Huckfest, Gale 4s, Elimin8s and Toilet Bowl)
- Clinics for all skill levels
- Development programs
- National membership with Ultimate Canada
- Grassroots membership discount on competitive athlete fees
- Coaching development: including National Coaching Certification Programs (NCCP) and Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD).
- Insurance program
- Access to Sport NL programs including:
- scholarship programs
- National Sport Trust Fund
- Annual awards (Team of the Year, Athlete of the Year, etc.)
- Access to government Premier Athletic Awards
- Access to government development bursaries
- Access to government travel bursaries
- Access to Coaching NL funding
- Access to Hall of Fame Induction (provincial and national) and other recognition awards.
- Monthly Ultimate NL updates (email newsletter)