Last night’s annual general meeting saw the return of many familiar faces to Ultimate NL’s board of directors, as well as the addition of two new ones.
Nick House is returning for his third term as president. Also resuming their roles are:
- Melissa Wheeler, vice-president;
- Sarah Hoddinott, finance;
- Kathleen Sullivan, sport development;
- Luke Dyer, youth performance and development; and
- Susan White, communications.
- Hilary Walsh, youth grade schools director
Kurtis Thornhill, who has filled the community outreach position since early summer, was acclaimed in the same position.
New to the board are Brandon Kilfoy as events director and Tori Kearney as member at large.
Ultimate NL would like to thank Yolanda Kuai, Erin Daly, Aaron Goulding, Michael Walsh and Mark Kavanagh for their service to the board over the past year.
*Updated Oct. 25, 2019.