Ultimate NL’s return-to-play plan has been approved as of April 27, 2021!
We are working to plan ahead while dealing with a lot of unknowns as the Covid-19 situation in the province for organized team sports continues to evolve.
We are excited to say that we are going ahead with the following:
- Storm Junior Provincial Tryouts
- Women’s Skills Series (with updated dates/times)
- Summer Youth leagues
- Adult Member leagues (Mile Zero Ultimate, St. John’s Women Ultimate Recreation League, Men’s Avalon Ultimate League, St. John’s Oldies Ultimate League)
We have had to cancel the following programming and tournaments:
- Elimin8s tournament
- Senior High Provincial tournament
- Junior High Provincial tournament
- Elementary Provincial tournament
Whether we can hold other planned events – tournaments and clinics – is unknown at this point. As a board, we have a lot of planning ahead of us and are working hard to continue with board activities virtually to be able to offer the best upcoming programming to our members.
We will continue to communicate to those within our ultimate community as more information becomes available. Stay tuned and stay safe everyone!
To view Ultimate NL’s return to play guidelines, visit the Return to Sport 2021 website.