Mile Zero Ultimate‘s largest league of the year is fast approaching!
Registration is now open for this co-ed adult league in St. John’s. Click here to register.
Games will run on Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 4-Aug. 24. Teams can expect one game per week.
- Team Composition: 14 player minimum, with a minimum 6 male-matching and 6 female-matching players.
- Field Composition: 7 on 7, using WFDF Gender Ratio Rule A.
- Format: Wager Ranking System.
- When: Tuesdays and Thursdays, June 4-Aug. 24. Game times: 5:30- 6:55 p.m. and 7-8:25 p.m. For the first six weeks, the top half of the league plays on Thursday evenings and the bottom half plays on Tuesday evenings. For the next five weeks, the top half of the league plays on Tuesday evenings and the bottom half plays on Thursdays.
- Playoff Day: Saturday, Aug. 24. End of Summer Party that evening at Swilers.
- Cost: $55 per person + $30 Ultimate NL fee per person.
- Registration: Ends May 13 at midnight (players that register after April 29 will not receive a jersey).
- Jerseys: Included with registration fee. In order to receive a jersey, you must register before April 29. Registration after this date does not guarantee a jersey (and cost will not be adjusted as such).
- Team Building: Both pre-formed teams and MZU Board team building.
- Signup: Register as individuals, pairs, groups or a full team. (In the applicable field pleas provide your team name or a list of players with whom you wish to play).
Players MUST pay their $30 Ultimate NL membership fee through the Ultimate NL website.
If you are a player looking for a team, or a captain looking for a few more players, use the matchmaking form here.