Ultimate NL is looking for a passionate volunteer to join our board of directors as our youth grade school director.
This board member acts as an important liaison between Ultimate NL and elementary, junior and senior high schools in the province. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining our email list with schools and act as school liaison;
- Engaging new schools to create youth programs;
- Helping to organize grade school tournaments;
- Organizing and directing provincial school tournaments; and
- Helping to manage provincial youth teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the education sector and knowledge of existing regulations for youth sports in Newfoundland and Labrador. An ability to work well with others is key, as are organizational and communication skills.
A criminal background check is required for all volunteers with Ultimate NL.
If you’re interested in joining our dedicated team of volunteers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.